Post Top Ad

Meaty Creamy Cheesy Pasta Dish Lasagna

Lasagna

Have you been craving this pasta dish called Meaty Creamy Cheesy Lasagna all your life wanting to eat a whole bunch with all your heart's content?
I am! 🤭🙋‍♀️ I'm a Lasagna lover ever since my taste buds ever touched this creamy, beefy, and cheesy Italian food. The most part is, I love cheese! Although I'm no longer quite a fan of spaghetti, I find lasagna 3x delicious than spaghetti. Don't forget spaghetti is every child's favorite. Maybe because of the amount of cheese lasagna has to offer? Every time I go to the mall, I always look up at Greenwich's lasagna and wanting to dine big time but I always hold back. Why? Being a heavy eater of lasagna, IT'S SO SMALL for me! Lol! I'm gonna spend 5x or more just to satisfy my cravings! Gosh! Sounds a big deal? Yes, it is a BIG DEAL! I want to eat my favorite dish with all my heart, but the market out there couldn't satisfy me! Talk about the stress here. I live far from the main street of Digos, need to ride a 'pedicab' just to reach the mall paying P10 fare for nearly 10-15 minutes travel from my house and eat a 1 serving of lasagna for P100 and couldn't go home happy with the meal. It is so unfair! Then I saw Pasta Mismo's Meaty Creamy Cheesy Lasagna that describes exactly what I crave for! Wow! Their solo serving is P85 only and they also have P950 per tray. I am now seeing myself sitting on a bench with my two feet hanging the table's edge, enjoying my Meaty Creamy Cheesy Lasagna for only P15 less from Greenwich's with FREE DELIVERY charge within Digos City. Yes, free food delivery with a minimum order of 2 solo pasta dishes. Pasta Mismo will satisfy your hungry soul for this! Christmas is coming and they'll really get busy making everyone's order. Message them for reservations! You can reach them on their Facebook page or thru call/text: Pasta Mismo +63 915 581 4166 *Accepting orders for Saturday's delivery #Lasagna #MeatyCreamyCheesyLasagna #FreedeliveryDigos #Christmasfoodorders

How about you? Are you a lasagna lover like me? Do you have your own lasagna recipe you can share with us? Please drop your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment